- Write “clean”, well-designed code
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers.
- Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications on portal plus premium service platforms.
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team.
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools.
- Utilize backend data services and contribute to increase existing data services API.
- Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post launch support.
- Refactor, optimize and improve the existing codebase for maintenance and scale.
- Use test driven development and acceptance tests to ensure feature quality.
- Interface with customer and internal teams to gather requirements and develop software solutions.
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues.
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components.
- Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serves as liaison between development staff and project manager.
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development.
Experience : 6 months – 4 years (Freshers allowed)